Shop Red Dog- Black Dog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More Schnauzers!

These are dog bowls that were a request order. The customer requested a "Dog from Hell" bowl for each dog (Max and Doogie) and told me each dog's vice....and tada! They're regular angels, I'm sure.

I had a great time making these. It might just be a personal problem that I can so easily amuse myself, but I was chuckling to myself while I was covered in clay dust. (And then wondering if I was just a little too proud of myself.

Most particularly the squirrels, I guess. I think it's the expression on their faces...but it made me think of a big tray and covered dish I've always wanted to make that was a chicken who was "crossing the road" but didn't make it. The covered dish is a tire. I guess I'm just sadistic. When I get some free time to amuse myself, for myself, I'll post the finished product on here.

Anyway, here they are "The Dogs from Hell". I'm guessing you'll see these come up again (minus the devil theme, since that wasn't really mine) Probably sitting on top of a covered jar.


These below are Doogie, who also appears below in his young master's mug. Doogie apparently has an unfortunate addiction to candy. Who can blame you, Doogie. I've been dipping into the peanut butter M&M's a little too much the past few months myself. :) Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment