Shop Red Dog- Black Dog

Monday, April 6, 2009

Custom Two-handled Child's Mug

This is Doogie...waiting patiently for his young human to emerge over the edge of the mug. It may be awhile though, since Doogie's young human can't hold a mug yet.

It's been cloudy, rainy, and snowy here for 3 days straight, so finding enough light reflection in order to cleverly conceal my dog nail scratched floor (let alone enough light to take the picture without rigging up my slap hazard light box...which, quite honestly is a couple of pieces of cardboard, some white paper, and some desk lamps) proved difficult. So, you can now see that the six hours I spent on my hands and knees refinishing my fir living room floors 7 years ago, has been for naught.

I still detest this blogspot formatting, and will be searching for a new host soon. Right after the six million other things I need to get done. I also finished a small rimmed bowl with an upside-down sleeping pooch on the rim, but I don't have enough time to post it yet. (Plus the pics don't do it much justice, but you'll get the point) My "day" job awaits.



1 comment:

  1. The mug didn't survive the USPS...back to the spinning wheel------keep on turning-blahbeblahblah.

    ReplyDelete